Wednesday 8 January 2014

Dr. G In the Media



Happy New Year everyone!!! I've been EXTREMELY busy over the past few months, working at my practice, as well as doing a lot of traveling for lectures and conferences. Along with many really great experiences that I'm proud of, it has also come to my attention how much lack of awareness there is about the importance of oral health and its direct relation to general health. Recently, I have taken it upon myself to try and get this message across. Thru both social media and traditional media outlets, I have made myself available for interviews, discussions and educational information, thru my own personal interviews, regarding this matter. Please join/follow me for my daily tips and researched information and help spread the word:

Here are some links so you can follow me:  
                         Twitter: @doctorg007
                         Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drgaryglassmantoronto?fref=ts
                         Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DrGaryGlassman?feature=watch





                         

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the video of worst food for the teeth. I enjoyed reading and watching the video. Even I agree that such acid from the fruits or food can be dangerous for our teeth. We are offering Clinical courses in Toronto for dental certifications, which will help them to get licensed and aspire to work in Canada/USA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellence in esthetic dentistry will never be achieved by chance, but consistently from a scientific, systematic and esthetic approach for diagnosis, communication, treatment planning, execution, and case maintenance. Costa Rica dental implants

    ReplyDelete